So I needed a new plan. My husband and I signed up for the Run to Remember in Boston on May 26th. In an effort to get in as best shape as possible I decided it was time to get focused and a Whole 30 Challenge was the best way to do that!
So the first week is in the books and I was down 2 lbs this week bringing me to this beautiful weight loss number:
I am super excited because that means I am just 30 away from my goal weight!! And I am only one pound away from being just overweight (according to my BMI).
I've been running like crazy (did 7 miles today), going to boxing, Zumba, and eating very healthy so I hope I am as successful this month as I was in January!!! But I am trying to focus on my eating and exercising instead of just the number on the scale. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment