Monday, August 13, 2012

A Quick Update (Tiffany)

So we're still living with my ILs, but we close on our house a week from today. A couple of weeks after that we'll be moving into our new home and things will be back to normal. I can.not.wait to go grocery shopping, meal plan, etc. again. I know that's something that a lot of people take for granted and don't look forward to but I miss it. I hate eating what is made for me... I want to CHOOSE what to eat. But alas, it's not my house.

I have been doing really well with making good choices for snacks and the meals that I'm out of the house for. Tomorrow, I start work and I packed my lunch so I won't be tempted to eat out. I am still drinking a pop a day (sometimes 2) which I will need to cut out... but I need the caffeine and I'm not ready to give it up yet.

I say all of this to say that I haven't given up and I'm not going to. I'm in a rough place but things are going to be looking up soon. I want to join Melissa in her 60 pound weight loss!! Hopefully by this time next year I will be a much smaller, much healthier me.

My friend took this picture of me over the weekend at her son's birthday party. GAG. I'm hanging out between 232-234 it seems. Even though this is 30 pounds lighter than my heaviest non-pregnant weight I still feel so gross. I FEEL healthier but I don't LOOK healthier. My belly fat is out of control. I used to have a waist- pre-twins. Not so much anymore. So I'm posting this here as some inspiration for me to get things in control. In this pic I'm wearing a 1X shirt (it's a little big and frumpy looking but that's my wardrobe for ya) and XXL gauchos. I wear a size 18-20 pant. I can't wait to be out of plus size for GOOD.


No comments: