Hoping?? What am I saying. I can't just hope it happens, I need to make it happen. I need to track and really focus what goes in my mouth since exercise has been lacking. My MIL did purchase a used treadmill for me, but um, has she picked it up yet???? NO.... come on lady I need to get my butt moving!!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Back on the WW train (Melissa)
I'm here... been a slacker. But, I decided to join WW again. I was trying to track my calories on one of those free sites, but found myself not as committed. I love WW and really like the weekly allowance points I get. I missed those extra points during the week. So on Sunday, I signed back up for WW, but this time I am just doing online since money is tight and I cannot afford the $40 a month for meetings! So far two days in, and I have tracked everything. Last time I was dedicated to WW, I lost 50lbs, so I am hoping for the same this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you!! I really have been enjoying weight watchers online!
Post a Comment