Did you ever wonder why hoisery companies offer their larger sizes WITHOUT control top or offer their super-suck-it-in line in only small sizes. WTF, companies. You think a size 2 needs that spandex and my fat ass doesn't. You are wrong, Sir. Very wrong. Yes, I know you are a Sir. Moving on...
You know what else sucks? Trying to find workout clothes as a fat person. Everyone is like 'get up and move' and then they're like 'oh, did you want a supportive sports bra and cute workout clothes to do that. TOO BAD, FATTY'.
I tried to put on my yoga pants (which fit and I love) with a t-shirt the other day to walk into town with Jane. I literally didn't have a single shirt that fit the bill. All my shirts are a 3x which, these days, fits. Like fits, fits. I needed a shirt that had a little wiggle room (sweat room, whatever) and was long enough to cover what needed to be covered and, well, I was out of luck.
I decided tonight to go online and find some clothes that FIT. I wear a....lets just say exceptional gigantic bra size and the only sports bras I have are very stretched out XLs. and, no. It's cruel and unusual punishment.
I will take pics of my stuff and share when it arrives.
3 comments:
I just got a couple new pairs of yoga capris cause my others were worn out from the chub rub! I basically wear DHs t shirts to work out. I'd love to wear some cute fitted tank tops to work out, but yeah that wouldn't be pretty!!! Hopefully the new clothes will get you motivated to move!
Hi Megan, Can you share where you found plus size workout clothes? I would love to take a look.
THank you!
I WISH I could wear my husband's shirts - but he's too damn skinny!
Cheryl - I got them at Champion, actually. Junonia is another site. Champion had up to 4-5x. My yoga pants are from ON I mostly got shirts from Champion. I then got big sports bras from barenecessities.com. Champions were too small.
Post a Comment